Sunday 17 July 2011

Wheeeeeee!

Have you ever experienced the immense relief and bliss that accompanies a decision well made? (Or in my case, finding a solution that works tremendously better than the current option.)

It's the kind of feeling that makes you want to jump about and run around and sing sing sing.

Hurrrrrrrrahhhh!!!

YES YES YES!

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!

Whew!

Laaaadeeeedaaaaa!

Try this!


"I fixed the faucet!!!"

"I found my lost sock!!!!" (I wish!)

I HAVE TIME TO FINISH SCHOOL! 
I don't have to finish now,
at the school where I began,
with the same programs and majors.

I HAVE TIME TO BAKE COOKIES!!
I HAVE TIME TO BUILD A GARDEN BOX!!

Hooorahhoorahhorraaaaahhhhhooplahhoooorah!!!

Yes...
I'm a silly goose. 

But Sousa Marches are the best, so hopefully the piece is adequate payment for the abundance of exclamation marks and caps.

!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment